Thursday, October 31, 2013

Stupid Move

I decided to do NaNo again this year. I know, I'm an idiot.

I have the inspiration for the story, and now I'm hoping that even if I don't "win" I will have done some writing. Any writing. Had a chat with an awesome writer yesterday, and now I'm pretty stoked about the endeavor. Here's hoping that keeps up.

Here's a brief:

"Two Lives" follows two people named Shannon and Shannen Averman. They are, in a basic sense, the same person. In one reality, Shannon is a man. The other Shannen is a woman.

If you're participating and we're not already buddies on the NaNo site, you can find me RIGHT HERE.

See you on the other side.

Word to the Nerd

15 comments:

Matthew MacNish said...

Nothing that leads to writing is stupid. Unless you're Irvine Welsh.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sounds unique. You can do it, Joshua!

DEZMOND said...

sounds like an intriguing twist!

Laura said...

Added you :) Sounds like an interesting premise! I can't wait to get writing, just one day to go!

Anna Tan said...

Happy writing! :D

Jaleh D said...

Totally scary: I just signed up to do it this year. Going to go look for you now since I don't think I had you on my buddy list from the last time I tried NaNo.

Neat idea you have for your story. Can't wait to see how it shapes up.

fishducky said...

LOVE the premise!!

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Added you and your story idea sounds very interesting and thought out. I'm queendsheena over at nano.

Azia DuPont said...

ooOoOoOh i'm intrigued.

Maurice Mitchell said...

I love alternate realities Joshua, so this sounds cool!

RC said...

Good for you! Any reason to write is good!

Indigo Roth said...

Hmmm, SLIDING DOORS meets VICTOR VICTORIA! Interesting. Though I still say you're an idiot for taking part =)

Rachel Morgan said...

Interesting concept! With one week down, I sure hope your NaNo is going better than mine ;-)

The Vegetable Assassin said...

I knew you'd be killing it, dude. Sounds like a great premise. I intended doing it this year again, but life got in the way and I had NO TIME. Ugh. Still, maybe I'll do a December NaNo for myself because I BREAK ALL THE RULES. Good luck as always!

Scope said...

I'm trying a "Cyber Monday" challenge for bloggers. Will you take the challenge?

Read more on my blog, SCOPE-TECH