Thursday, February 21, 2013

Housekeeping & Pictures

You have probably noticed that I've been posting less lately. I probably should have said something sooner, but I'm enacting a thrice-weekly posting policy. Tuesdays, Wednesday, and Thursdays for the foreseeable future. Except for April A-to-Z, of course. Just cutting back and keeping up on things. Or at least trying to, at any rate.

Now, some pictures.

I'm not sure advertizing your explosive tendencies are a good idea.


I'm getting visions of an Asian David Caruso.
And now for a little of the Atlanta sky and skyline from last Friday's drive home.


Have good days, all.

Word to the Nerd

13 comments:

Matthew MacNish said...

I can't believe none of us got a photo on Saturday.

Peggy Eddleman said...

Wow! Incredible clouds!

I completely understand the cutting back and keeping up... Or at least trying to. :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Wouldn't want to carpool with the first one.

Padded Cell Princess said...

I think when people have those family stick figure stickers on the back of their car (your favorite) they should have to put another sticker on if they have more than 5 kids that says, "I hate my vagina". Then those family stick figure stickers would be amusing and not completely obnoxious ;)

I always love your sky photos!

DEZMOND said...

Pfft... no zombies on the road... doesn't look like Atlanta to me :PP

Powdered Toast Man said...

I bet the first one was suppose to be TMNT MOM but it was already taken.

Juli said...

Pretty sky. Our skies have been beautiful lately... the calm before the storm I guess. :)

I am also posting less... WAY too much going on. Which is why I did not sign up for A-Z. If I can't do it well, then I just won't do it, ya know?

Love the license plates. I want one that says "MOM BOMB"

Christine Rains said...

I'd stay far away from that first mom! Lovely clouds rolling through the sky.

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Whoo! TNT MOM all the way.

Jamie Gibbs said...

Love it - I reckon the TNT MOM one allows her to get plenty of roadspace when she's taking the kids to soccer practice.

"Why's that lady going so slow? I'mma tailgate here; that'll show her"

...

"Oh crap, it's the TNT Mom! I better back off!"

Jamie @ Mithril Wisdom

Annika said...

As long as you don't stop blogging, Joshua :).

Lovely photos of the sky indeed. And I wish I had a cool registerplate on my car, but it's just as uncool as me.

Cora said...

I always love your driving pictures!

Kato Pandorah's Box said...

Pretty sky pics!! Sometimes it's nice to take a bit of a break... :)