To be honest, it was kind of nice knowing which shirt to wear rather than deciding while looking at them all. For transparency, I'm wearing the Orange Crush shirt today.
The post-mortem for the challenge is scheduled for next Monday. For the new followers, every so often I like to open it up for your questions. I'm not opening it up yet, so get your questions ready, and I'll post the prompt next Monday during the recap. This is the only warning you'll get, and I usually don't give the warning. It's just because I like you all so very much.
Also, today is the release date for Elemental by the esteemed and magnificent Emily White. You might remember the small interview last week. So...go buy it, please.
Now, let us pick up where we left off. Which means that it's time for a full-on Top Five Tuesday. We'll ease back into it, I promise.
I had a friend in high school who was, dare I say, obsessed with David Letterman's "Top Ten" lists. So much so that he would share his own top ten lists over lunch periods. The subject matter of those lists is not retained in my long-term memory, no matter how good it is. However, I'm sure I could ask him since I still know how to contact him. Thank you, Blogger and Facebook. One day, as I was reading through the blogs that I follow, I saw that many of them have theme days. That's when I thought I would try my hand at my own theme day, and "Top Five Tuesday" was born. The only disclaimer is that these lists represent my own opinions and are subject to change whenever the hell I feel like it. Also, these lists are not in ranking order, unless specifically said.
Five Things I Would Like to Have
1. PlayStation Vita : For no other reason than to have one. It's a game gadget. Must has.
2. Star Wars: The Blueprints : Anyone have $1,000 to spare? I accept gifts.
3. McIntosh Clock : Because it's gorgeous, and should be at $1,500.
4. Thief 4 : The last installment in this video game series was—sadly—back in 2004. Eidos-Montreal has the reins on the game, and they had a vague announcement back in 2008, but so far...still waiting.
5. 1974 Volkswagen Type-181 Thing (Kurierwagen) : And I want it in orange.
That brings us to the end of things. A nice, light day in the Nerdiverse.
Word to the Nerd